Unlike any other legacy system migration, Investment Data Migration is one of the biggest projects a firm will undertake – Executive Sponsorship is a must and the pain of NOT doing this migration has to be real. To help in this decision you may ask yourself a few key questions:
- Is your firm at the precipice of being broadley constricted due to lack of accurate information?
- Is your staff spending time recalculating critical investment information in Excel?
- Are you worried your mission critical systems are being outpaced by new technology?
- Are your clients affected by your firms lack of on-time and accurate reports?
- Is your firms operating cost increasing and you are not seeing any added value?
- Is your current fund adminstrator or investment accounting system incapable of supporting your current business?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of these it may be time to consider a re-visit of your internal processes, systems & service providers.
We are experts in making this journey a success for our clients. With a proven track record working with legacy systems specifically from Advent Software and SS&C Technologies©; Axys, APX, GWP, CAMRA, Portia & Geneva World Investor – we can guide your firm in this process.
We have successfully worked with hundreds of top tier clients, applying a proven and repeatable process on this complex journey.
Through a detailed assessment of your current state operating model, we can make various recommendation to align with your business strategy and forward-looking initiatives. Whether you are planning on a point-in-time conversion, historical or both – we have the experts to lead and execute this process.
Invest Apex is a Digital Transformation Partner, providing in-depth expertise to financial institutions seeking growth and competitive viability. We focus on pragmatic strategies and solutions that drive successful business results.
- Experience - Over 50 years in combined experience in technology and financial services
- Focus – Technology strategy and digital transformation of numerous financial services firms
- Customers – Implemented at a wide range of financial institutions: PIMCO, GOLDMAN SACHS, CANYON PARTNERS, HOULIHAN LOKEY, ARES CAPITAL